We get your goods moving safely to their destination
STERAC’s growth is attributable to its land transportation within Europe. What started as two transport regions grew to cover the whole of Europe, the Middle East and Russia over a number of years. Our recipe for success has remained the same throughout: above-average competency and reliability.
Our team has an expert for the majority of countries, who is fluent in the respective language and has a detailed knowledge of regional circumstances and laws. This gives both you and your merchandise a significant head-start in terms of arriving safely and punctually at the destination. A particularly high degree of reliability is attributable to the fact that we work extensively with our own resources and, with regard to our partner companies, we pay close attention to ensuring that strict quality criteria are met, as well as establishing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
Aside from such ‘hard’ facts, we also place great value on a very human value: friendliness. When we deliver your merchandise to your customer, we see ourselves as your business card and your last impression on site. For this reason, our drivers also understand the importance of a professional appearance. And a warm smile goes without saying.
- Consignment sizes: Partial and full cargo, consolidated cargo
- Direction: import and export
- Hazardous goods transportation classes: 2,3,4,5,6,8,9
- Frequency: Up to 5 departures per week
- Transit times: 3 - 9 days depending on the size, destination and urgency
- Equipment: Curtain-side trailer code XL, curtain-side trailers with side doors with sliding roof, mega trailer, box trucks, refrigerated trucks
- maximum load: up to 24,000 kg (curtain-side and curtain-side trailers with side doors), up to 22,500kg (refrigerated and box trucks)
- Certified according to ISO 9001, SQAS, S.A.F.E., IFS Logistics 2.2 and ORGANIC certification
- rapid EDI interface connection through own IT department
- EDI connection irrespective of customer’s format (through interface converter)
- Notification / registration service
- High-performance local partners
What distinguishes us
- Green logistics programmes
- Theft protection programme
- Advance notification service for the customer
- Native speakers within the department
- Large-scale volumes can be processed quickly
- Construction site management through direct contact on site
- Proactive information policy
- Constant training in line with CTU packing guidelines & BKrFQG
- A warm and friendly approach
STERAC at full blast – examples
GB & Ireland
Construction site logistics
Planning security plays a decisive role for construction sites. Discover here why STERAC is a reliable partner when it comes to construction site logistics.Discover more
Hazardous goods ... transported hazard-free.
Transporting hazardous goods means taking special care. Discover more here about how STERAC operates in this sensitive area.Discover more
Urgent ship replacement parts
What does not fit, is made to fit – this could be the motto of STERAC’s logistics team for Spain. Discover here why it is worth it when it comes to urgent ship replacement parts.Discover more
A strong partner
Competency, reliability and a relationship based on the values of partnership are the cornerstones of cooperation with our customers and suppliers. Price dumping is not something we aspire to, we just want to be the perfect partner. Simply click on one of the categories for more information.