From "Automatic inventory notification" to "Customs warehousing", they have A-Z covered
Managing your entire logistical needs is a job we are more than happy to take on for you. As it means you can then concentrate fully on your own jobs. Whether it is pallet warehousing, order picking, unloading containers or processing. Our competencies in all aspects of logistics management and controlling do not stop with certain industries or types of merchandise. We possess the knowledge and means to act reliably and in full compliance with the law at any time when it concerns, for example, food stuff and pharmaceutical materials. We have obtained all the necessary certification and have at our disposal a quality assurance system, which guarantees exceptional cleanliness in our warehouse buildings.
You can always rely on us to provide you with tailored solutions for your needs and the highest degree of efficiency through our logistics services. Using our logistics controlling system, we continuously identify potential opportunities for optimisation and cost saving for you, on the basis of various performance indicators. We also provide you – in near to real time – with constant access to, for example, inventories, MHD management, lead times and much more via our customer interfaces.
And because we know that personal contact simply cannot be replaced by any form of technology the world has to offer, you will always have a fixed contact partner with us, who is up-to-speed on the details of your respective order.
Our warehouse logistics services in detail
Our individual services
- Warehouse logistics
- Seasonal buffer storage
- Sales campaign logistics
- Goods-in management
- Container logistics (loading and unloading) in line with CTU packing guidelines
- Returned goods management
- Quality checking
- Cross docking (single- and multi-step)
- Inventory management
- Advertising management
- Spare parts logistics
- Order picking / also by Multi-Order-Picking (MOP)
- Goods labelling / Goods neutralisation
- Europe-wide distribution – from a parcel with a CEP service provider to consolidated cargo and complete loads
- Web shop integration (B to B and B to C)
- Over 12,500m2 of our own, ultra modern warehousing space
- 26,000 temperature-regulated pallet bays, of which 15,000 bays are fitted with a sprinkler system
- 4,500m2 of handling, order-picking and service area
- Narrow-aisle racking, wide-aisle racking, block warehouse and outdoor storage
- Inductive-automatic narrow-aisle fork lift
- Temperature and humidity monitoring
- Member of S.A.F.E.
- Cutting-edge warehousing software including an extensive scanning application
- Web portal
- Customer connection via interface converter
- Customs warehousing for types C and D
- Linked with customs authorities via the ATLAS customs software
- CVED, CDE / veterinary processing
- Experienced specialist staff in logistics including key accounts for customers
- Own shuttle transport between Hamburg (HH) Airport and STERAC logistics centres
- Certified according to ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 22000:2005 incl. HACCP Standard, ORGANIC certification incl. pest control , AEO - approved economic operator , certified according to S.A.F.E.
- Green logistics (LED throughout, energy plus warehouse with photovoltaic system, utilisation of air- and geothermal heating)
- Strategy management in line with FIFO, LIFO, FEFO, ...
- Batch tracking
- MHD and residual times
- Serial number management
- Pick & Pack
- Minimum and maximum inventory management / safety stock
- CIP (Continuous Improvement Process)
- Customer specific logistical solutions
- Comprehensive logistics controlling
- Shift system (24/6)
- 24 hour monitoring of logistic centres
- Range analysis
- Online Track & Trace (product tracking)
- Packaging disposal
- Loading equipment procurement and administration of all types
STERAC at full blast – examples
In order to make sure that grilled burgers get their sauce, doughnuts get their sugar coating and salads are mixed with their dressings, there has to be sophisticated food logistics in place.Discover more
A strong partner
Competency, reliability and a relationship based on the values of partnership are the cornerstones of cooperation with our customers and suppliers. Price dumping is not something we aspire to, we just want to be the perfect partner. Simply click on one of the categories for more information.