Value added services are the optimal addition to our logistics services
If you want it done properly, you have to do it yourself. This is at least according to an old truism. Unless of course someone else can, at the very least, do it just as well. Then it is the prudent choice both economically and in terms of organisation to outsource these tasks in order to free up resources for your core business.
And this is where STERAC comes into play. Perfect examples of what we can take on for you include the compilation of shipping units, labelling, the neutralisation of merchandise, returns management and much more. Services that supplement our logistics services and offer you added value.
Our value added services and detail
- Services in-house and on the customer’s premises
- Order picking / display set up / set formation
- Highlighting and labelling (country specifics)
- Merchandise- and price labelling
- Co-packing / Re-packing
- Sampling / drawing samples
- Decanting / filling
- Accident processing
- Goods in processing / booking in customer systems
- Interim management of external logistics activities
- Logistics advisory service / logistics concepts
- Project management
- If you require professionals for your logistical needs on site, we are happy to provide you with qualified members of staff, either temporarily or permanently
STERAC at full blast – example
Value Added Services (VAS)
Combine your services
What do you have to look out for when providing Value Added Services (VAS) for an outdoor equipment supplier with its own logistic teams in its warehouse?Discover more
A strong partner
Competency, reliability and a relationship based on the values of partnership are the cornerstones of cooperation with our customers and suppliers. Price dumping is not something we aspire to, we just want to be the perfect partner. Simply click on one of the categories for more information.